Saturday, October 8, 2011

State Farm Auto Insurance

Why State Farm Auto Insurance?
I switched to State Farm from a generic company in March of 2007. By just switching I saved nearly $300 going with their full coverage with comprehensive coverage. I got into my first accident in my life in November of 2007, I hit a deer. There was a decent amount of damage to the front end of 1997 Dodge Neon. Having never been in any kind of accident, I wasn’t sure how to proceed, and filed a police report. I called our local representative the following morning. I never expected things to be so easy. He gave me the telephone number of a pre-approved auto body center nearby, and two days later I was dropping my car off to them to be fixed. State Farm didn’t need the police report or anything like that. I got my car back 6 days later, and in better shape than it had been before I hit the deer. State Farm gave me no issues whatsoever in getting my car fixed, and my deductible was only $100. About 6 weeks later, I found out I should have replaced my 3 year old son’s carseat. I called State Farm and spoke with their claims department. Without any hassles, they asked me how much a new car-seat would cost, and within 4 days I received a check in my name to be deposited and spent on a new carseat, which I did. With all of this, the ease of getting everything fixed and replaced, and the fact that my already low rates never increased, State Farm will be my car insurance company for years to come! by April Morrison

Other Reviews:

Last year, my husband had a car accident. His car was bumped by another car. State Farm Insurance Agency paid him to get his new used car. It is a must to get your car insured. for whatever happen to your or to anyone in your surroundings that involves you, State farm Insurance is there to help you, they will pay for you.We went to State Farm Insurance Agency last week to pay my husband’s auto insurance The office is not that big but it is cozy. It was not a busy day that time so we were assisted by a staff right away. The staff were so friendly. It did not take 30 minutes and our business was done. That was fast. When my husband had to replace his last year, State Farm Insurance Agency accommodated his problem right away. He was not asked for any other questions to make him wait for a long time. State Farm Insurance paid him right away so he can have a new car. It was a big help for a car owner like my husband to have a dependable auto insurance company who are not just friendly but accommodating and reachable.

I remember when my husband told me when we were still chatting online, that his car was bumped by another car. He was so pissed that he have to take a cab to go to work. He rented a car in less than a week, so it was such a relief for him when State Farm Insurance paid him. Now, we are driving our new car with the help of State Farm Insurance Agency. by hornetlover


State Farm was on one of the best to me until I got in touch with a real bad attitude having customer rep. Ok, they are still one of the best but still I think that customer service still should always be touch notch for what I pay a month, I currently have home, auto insurance along with a mutual fund. Now they aren’t cheap in price and you better believe that I pay a nice amount of money a month for coverage but they make it worth the effort. I like the fact that State Farm offers life insurance as well for me and my family. The premiums aren’t high and you can get a lot of coverage for a small amount of money per month.

The mutual funds area is what I stay most interested in. I have learned so much from this area and I like that you always have some one who is willing to walk you through your decision making. State Farm has never been able to not answer a question that I might have had.

The difference between them and other Insurance Companies is that they actually offer a learning center that you can go to learn everything you need to know about investing and mutual funds. I personally think this is what separates them from the rest., they get my vote. by crystalowy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...